Monday, October 18 2021 - Panchangam today at a glance. Scroll down for detailed malayalam panchangam.
Tithi today - Trayodashi upto 18:07 PM followed by Chaturdashi
Nakshatram - Pooruruttathi upto 10:49 AM followed by Uthrattathi
Yogam - Dhruva upto 20:58 PM followed by Vyaghata
Karanam - Taitila upto 18:07 PM followed by Garija
Rahukaalam - 07:41 AM to 09:10 AM
Chandra Rashi - Moon transits through Meenam Rashi .
Indian Civil calendar Ashvina 26, Saka samvat 1943
Kolla Varsham 1197, Thulam Shukla paksha Trayodashi, Monday
Hijri date Rabi-Al-Awwal 11 1443
Dakshinayanam, Drik Ritu Sharad (Autumn).
To change date or place, click here
Today's Malayalam Panchangam for Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
For more information about today including Tarabalam, Chandrabalam, go to today's panchangam
മലയാളം മലയാളം പഞ്ചാംഗംGujarati PanchangTamil PanchangamMalayalam PanchangamTelugu Panchangam YesterdayTomorrow Hindu CalendarGujarati CalendarTelugu CalendarTamil CalendarDownload PDF
- Kolla Varsham - 1197, Thulam 2
- Indian Civil Calendar - 1943, Ashvina 26
- Purnimanta Month - 2078, Ashvina 28
- Amanta Month - 2078, Ashvina 12
- Sukla Paksha Trayodashi - Oct 17 05:39 PM – Oct 18 06:07 PM
- Sukla Paksha Chaturdashi - Oct 18 06:07 PM – Oct 19 07:03 PM
- Pooruruttathi - Oct 17 09:53 AM – Oct 18 10:49 AM
- Uthrattathi - Oct 18 10:49 AM – Oct 19 12:12 PM
Get Free Malayalam Horoscope
- Taitila - Oct 18 05:50 AM – Oct 18 06:07 PM
- Garija - Oct 18 06:07 PM – Oct 19 06:32 AM
- Dhruva - Oct 17 09:39 PM – Oct 18 08:58 PM
- Vyaghata - Oct 18 08:58 PM – Oct 19 08:38 PM
- Sunrise - 6:13 AM
- Sunset - 6:01 PM
- Moonrise - Oct 18 4:45 PM
- Moonset - Oct 19 5:03 AM
- Rahu - 7:41 AM – 9:10 AM
- Yamaganda - 10:38 AM – 12:07 PM
- Gulika - 1:35 PM – 3:04 PM
- Dur Muhurat - 12:30 PM – 01:18 PM, 02:52 PM – 03:39 PM
- Varjyam - 08:59 PM – 10:40 PM
- Abhijit Muhurat - 11:43 AM – 12:30 PM
- Amrit Kaal - None
- Brahma Muhuratham - 04:37 AM – 05:25 AM
- Musala Upto - Oct 18 10:49 AM
- Sun in Tula (Libra)
- Moon travels through Meena (Pisces)
- Amanta - Ashvina
- Purnimanta - Ashvina
- Saka Year (National Calendar) - Ashvina 26, 1943
- Vedic Ritu - Sharad (Autumn)
- Drik Ritu - Sharad (Autumn)
- Shaiva Dharma Ritu - Jivana
- Marana upto Oct 18 10:49 AM, Marana
- 1. Magha , Purva Phalguni , Uttara Phalguni First 1 padam
- Agnivasa - Prithvi (Earth) upto 06:07 PM Akasha (Heaven)
- Chandra Vasa - North
- Disha Shool - East
- Rahukala Vasa - North-West
Oct 18, 2021, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Click here to change date and city
Choose a Date to Find Panchangam
Use the form below to generate Malayalam Panchangam for USA, UK, India, Canada or any country/city. Enter date and city name and click submit button.
Rahu, Gulika and Yamaganda period should be avoided even during auspicious time as these timings are considered inauspicious. Rahu / Gulika / Yamaganda
All astrological calculations are based on vedic rules & scientific equations and not on any published almanac. More »
|Table of Contents||01|
|Nirayan Planetary Position||03|
|Lagna, Rasi & Navamsha Chart||04|
|Bhava Spashta & Chart||05|
|Shodasha Varga Index||08|
|Tajika Varga Index||17|
|Today's Birth Star||21|
|Dosha's & Yoga's||22|
|Annual Yearly Prediction||24|
|Rashi Nakshatra Name||26|
What is Janma Nakshatra (Birth Star)?
The term ‘Nakshatra’ means ‘something which will never get degenerated’ or ‘a thing that is eternal.’ A person’s birth star, i.e., the star in which the Moon transited at the time of birth of an individual is called Janma Nakshatra and thus defines the core nature and traits of a person. Since, the Moon is considered the Mano Karaka or ruler of the mind, the star constellation in which the Moon resides defines the characteristics, thoughts, and actions of a person.
27 Nakshatras of Vedic Astrology
As per Vedic Astrology, the 360⁰ zodiac system is divided into 12 zodiac signs (30⁰ each) and each of the 27 Nakshatras spreads over 13⁰ 20’. The Moon takes approximately 27.3 days to complete its transit across all stars in 12 zodiac signs. Hence, a birth star of an individual is calculated based on the position of the Moon in the stars, at the time of birth.
The 27 stars are grouped under the 12 zodiac signs, with some Nakshatras entirely in a zodiac sign, and certain stars bridging two zodiac signs. Each star of 13⁰ 20’ is further divided into 4 Padas (quarters) at 3⁰ 20’ each, and hence each zodiac sign has 9 Padas.
Nakshatras, Their Energies, and Ruling Deities & Planets
Each Nakshatra has its presiding deity, ruling planet and specific energies, which play a major role in deciding the characteristics and basic nature of an individual. The following table gives the names of the 27 Nakshatras, their unique energy, and ruling deities & planets:
Nakshatra and Astrology - Janma Nakshatras
Nakshatras for October 18, 2021 - October 25, 2021
Location Simferopol', Avtonomna Respublika Krym, Ukraine
|Purva Bhadrapada||Start Time : Sun, 17 Oct 2021, 07:23 AM|
End Time : Mon, 18 Oct 2021, 08:19 AM
|Uttara Bhadrapada||Start Time : Mon, 18 Oct 2021, 08:19 AM|
End Time : Tue, 19 Oct 2021, 09:42 AM
|Revati||Start Time : Tue, 19 Oct 2021, 09:42 AM|
End Time : Wed, 20 Oct 2021, 11:32 AM
|Ashwini||Start Time : Wed, 20 Oct 2021, 11:32 AM|
End Time : Thu, 21 Oct 2021, 01:47 PM
|Bharani||Start Time : Thu, 21 Oct 2021, 01:47 PM|
End Time : Fri, 22 Oct 2021, 04:26 PM
|Krithika||Start Time : Fri, 22 Oct 2021, 04:26 PM|
End Time : Sat, 23 Oct 2021, 07:23 PM
|Rohini||Start Time : Sat, 23 Oct 2021, 07:23 PM|
End Time : Sun, 24 Oct 2021, 10:32 PM
|Mrigashirsha||Start Time : Sun, 24 Oct 2021, 10:32 PM|
End Time : Tue, 26 Oct 2021, 01:41 AM
Place : Simferopol', Avtonomna Respublika Krym, Ukraine, Date Range : October 18, 2021 - October 25, 2021,
Location : 44.96, 34 Time Zone : MSK (+03:00)
Nakshatra or Birth Star is an important element of vedic astrology. Hindus believe that it is auspicious to have a first name that corresponds to the person's nakshatra.
Star today birth
Nakshatra Finder - Calculate Your Birth Star & Rashi By Date of Birth
Characteristics Of Each Nakshatra
Next is an overview of the characteristics of the individuals born under different nakshatras (5):
1. Ashwini Nakshatra
- The longitude ranges between 0° and 13° 20′ Aries in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Chu, Che, Cho, La.
Positive traits: They are lovable, charming, intelligent, well-brought-up and wealthy. They love to speak the truth, to remain happy and behave respectfully, and maintain an amicable relationship with family, friends, and others. The child will show aspirations after 20.
Negative traits: They can be impulsive, stubborn, aggressive, over passionate, desire to do things on their own, and get disappointed easily if things do not go as planned.
2. Bharani Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 13° 20′ and 26° 40′ Aries in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Li, Lu, Le, Lo.
Positive traits: They have high ambitions, are dutiful, spontaneous, courageous, loyal to family and friends, talented in career, creative and artistic.
Negative traits: They can be overburdened, restless, fickle minded, stubborn, vulnerable, amoral, impatient, irritable, don’t pace themselves, vane, sexually indulgent, judgmental and moralists.
3. Krittika Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 26° 40′ Aries and 10° Taurus in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Aa, Ee, U, A.
Positive traits: They have a pleasant personality, good looks, many possessions and acquire a strong appetite. They are self-motivated, goal-oriented, dignified, good leaders, courageous, confident and straight-forward.
Negative traits: They possess poor money management skills, and relationships with others seem untrustworthy and unstable. They can be stubborn, impatient, aggressive, and nervous, and may find difficulty with eating. Sometimes, they are childish.
4. Rohini Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 10° and 23° 20′ Taurus in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables O, Va, Vee, Vo.
Positive traits: They are ingenious, intelligent, charismatic, attractive, healthy, comforting, truthful, smooth talkers, gentle-mannered, and dutiful. They do well in finances and love to solve puzzles.
Negative traits: They may be materialistic, indulgent, and deceptive, critical of others, overly sensitive, jealous, indecisive and addictive.
5. Mrigashira Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 23° 20′ Taurus and 6° 40′ Gemini in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Vay, Vo, Kaa, Ke.
Positive traits: They easily win over war-related strategies, are respectful towards others, natural leaders, curious, creative, talented, friendly, sensual, and affluent. They seek knowledge, gain pleasures in life, have a strong individuality, enjoy debates, singing, and writing, and are hard workers.
Negative traits: They may be impulsive, crave sensation, fickle, critical, helpless, unbalanced and sensitive to criticism, and require constant attention.
6. Ardra Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 6° 40′ and 20° Gemini in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Koo, Ghaa, Jna, Cha.
Positive traits: They are intelligent, quick in action, hungry for knowledge, truthful, and compassionate towards others. They love to do physical work, easily get support from authorities or government, will become successful after 25.
Negative traits: They may be ungrateful, arrogant, reckless, anti-social, self-serving, mischievous, stubborn, impolite, bad at financial planning, highly indulgent, violent, and cause pain to others. They lust for materialistic things.
7. Punarvasu Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 20° Gemini and 3° 20′ Cancer in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Kay, Ko, Haa, Hee.
Positive traits: They are gentle-natured, soft-hearted, easily contented, friendly, simplistic, generous, interested in philosophies and spiritual writings. They can be inspiring speakers, best writers, connect with others and gain success after 24.
Negative traits: They may lack intelligence, get ill and bored frequently, lack of foresight that leads to unstable relationships and multiple job changes. They are also fickle-minded.
8. Pushya Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 3° 20′ and 16° 40′ Cancer in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Hoo, Hay, Ho, Daa.
Positive traits: They can control their desires, are broad-minded, helpful in nature, religious, brilliant, well-educated, good public servants and advisers, independent, socially adept, respected, selfless, defensive and passionate. They find success after 35.
Negative traits: They may be arrogant, stubborn, overly sensitive, fundamentalist, doubtful about what others talk of them, and insecure.
9. Aslesha Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 16° 40′ and 30° Cancer in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Dee, Doo, Day, Do.
Positive traits: They are a charm to their family, intelligent, philosophical, independent, learned, entertaining, mystical, and leaders. They are always bringing good luck and gaining benefits from spiritual work. They become successful in life after 33.
Negative traits: They may get attracted to evil things quickly, and have bad relationships with their dear ones and tend to spend time in worthless or wicked endeavors. They are impolite, depressed in nature, reckless, lack appreciation, temperamental, reclusive, disconnected, blunt and ungrateful.
10. Magha Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 0° Leo and 13° 20′ Leo in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Maa, Mee, Moo, May.
Positive traits: They are born intelligent, are wealthy and helpful towards the less fortunate. They live a comfortable life, prosper in business, bond well with the partner and indulge in religious activities. They take great care of the parents, enjoy parties, get praised and are dependable. They find success after 25.
Negative traits: They may be hot-tempered, arrogant, resentful, susceptible to flattery, sensual, hold racial superiority, cruel to those who disrespect them.
11. Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 13° 20′ and 26° 40′ Leo in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Mo, Taa, Tee, Too.
Positive traits: They are courageous, broad-minded, soft-spoken, active, intelligent, open-minded, generous, smart enough to win over the enemies, loving, youthful and artistic. They possess leadership qualities and are good spokespersons. They will see success between 33 and 38 years.
Negative traits: They are impulsive, show vanity, narcissistic, spendthrift, reckless, vindictive, lack planning and get depressed if they do not get what they require.
12. Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 26° 40′ Leo and 10° Virgo in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Tay, To, Paa, Pee.
Positive traits: They are mild-mannered, calm, well-behaved and sympathetic, focused, reliable, liberal but with fixed principles, fortunate, happy, compassionate and achieve mental and spiritual advancements. They flourish in life with hard work, gain the love of everyone, and find luck in between 28 and 31 years of age.
Negative traits: They may be restless, promiscuous, inconsiderate of others’ feelings, bossy, obstinate, stubborn, arrogant, lack belief in oneself and resentful.
13. Hastha Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 10° Virgo and 23° 20′ Virgo in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Pu, Shaa, Naa, Thaa.
Positive traits: They are liberal, wise, humorous, pleasant, attractive, generous, cordial, self-motivated, promote own interests, find opportunities in foreign lands, determined and skillful. They gain admiration from everyone, can become successful around 30 to 32 years.
Negative traits: They might be restless, emotionally unsettled, mistrustful, nasty, overly indulge in pleasures, abuse alcohol, drugs, and have health issues.
14. Chitra Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 23° 20′ Virgo and 6° 40′ Libra in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Pay, Po, Raa, Ree.
Positive traits: They are artistic, independent, attractive, highly-spirited, conversant, elegant, wealthy, intelligent, dress and groom well, do well in a foreign land, inclined towards arts of printmaking, sculpture and are skillful designers. They will find success in between 30 and 35 years of age.
Negative traits: They might be self-centered, easily bored, conceited, quarrelsome, corrupt, critical, immoral and have little focus on saving money.
15. Swathi Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 6° 40′ and 20° Libra in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Ru, Ray, Raa, Tha.
Positive traits: They hold good morals, do well in the business of trade and commerce, think before acting, care for others, like to be in the company of well integrated and religious people. They are independent, tender, truthful, meek, accurate, uncorrupted, disciplined, and are travelers. They are successful around 30 and 35.
Negative traits: They have no limitations, which could lead to loss of status, respect, and money. They can be spendthrifts, restless, self-isolated, and secretive. They tend to give no importance to family, hide their passions and be hot-tempered.
16. Visakha Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 20° Libra and 3° 20′ Scorpio in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Thee, Thoo, Thay, Tho.
Positive traits: They are religious, intelligent, self-satisfied, humanitarian, truthful, courageous, and determined. They have a bright appearance, show respect to spiritual and intelligent people, possess leadership qualities, benefit through traveling and marriage, and have talent in mathematics. They powerfully achieve success at around 21, 28 and 34 ages.
Negative traits: They might be harmful, overly talkative, restless, find faults in others, too ambitious, manipulate easily to meet their needs, deceitful, jealous, greedy of others’ success, possessive and indulge in way too many interests.
17. Anuradha Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 3° 20′ Scorpio and 16° 40′ Scorpio in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Naa, Nee, Noo, Nay.
Positive traits: They are well-educated, fun-loving, wise, vigorous, attractive, devoted, spiritual seekers, healthy, enjoy traveling and social life, maintain friendships and cooperate with others. They get success after 39.
Negative traits: They might be deceitful, cannot handle hunger or thirst, rebellious, emotionally needy, jealous, melancholic due to lack of maternal nurturing, and try hard at progressing spiritually.
18. Jyeshta Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 16° 40′ Scorpio and 30° Scorpio in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables No, Yaa, Yee, Yoo.
Positive traits: They behave well with everyone, are soft-hearted, gentle, always in the good books of others, most successful in their family, passionate about love, take control, virtuous, generous, get things done quickly, interested in the occult and talented in music and creative designing.
Negative traits: They might have family issues, hide their feelings, immoral, possessive, gain control over others, change job frequently, tormented, troubled early in life, secretive behavior and hypocritical.
19. Moola Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 0° and 13° 20′ Saggitarius in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Yay, Yo, Baa, Bee.
Positive traits: They are born wealthy, cheerful, good-looking, broad-minded, clever, and skillful in serving others. They enjoy a good fortune, live a comfortable life, are determined, successful, peace-loving, brave, adventurous, and hold a fortune in foreign lands. They will find success in between 27 and 31 years.
Negative traits: They might be insecure, arrogant, headstrong, have affairs, low-tolerance for boredom, indecisive, fickle in holding relationships, selfish, filled with anger and lust.
20. Poorvashada Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 13° 20′ Saggitarius and 26° 40′ Saggitarius in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Bu, Dhaa, Bha, Dha.
Positive traits: They are intelligent, artistic, well-liked, good-looking, faithful, supportive, humble, influential and changeable. They lead a simple life, can be good managers, have a good bonding with their partner, love eating, and can have many children. They are successful at 28.
Negative traits: They might be inflexible, egotistical, angry, obstinate and dictatorial. Others regard them as immature and cruel, and they lack in education and are not open to advise.
21. Uttarashada Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 26° 40′ Saggitarius and 10° Capricorn in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Bay, Bo, Jaa, Jee.
Positive traits: They are sincere, dutiful, friendly, helpful, grateful, devoted to friends and possess ingenious ideas that can help in any given situations. They have rich friends, gain the favor from their bosses, hold good qualities, enjoy reading to gain knowledge, have leadership traits and benefit through traveling. They are also interested in dance and music and notice success after 31.
Negative traits: They might have multiple relationships, are obstinate, self-indulgent, self-centered, overly anxious, apathetic, early adversity in life and fail to complete what they begin.
22. Sravana Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 10° and 23° 20′ Capricorn in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Ju, Jay, Jo, Gha.
Positive traits: They are highly intelligent, well-educated, talented in the areas of music, astrology, and mathematics, powerful, have strong intuition, get a generous partner, help others in transforming their lives, creative, gain fame in the world, kind, quick learners and charitable. They see success at 9 and 24.
Negative traits: They might be overly open-minded, hypersensitive, gossip-mongers and jealous. Their extreme views can create adversaries.
23. Dhanishta Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 23° 20′ Capricorn and 6° 40′ Aquarius in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Gaa, Gee, Goo, Gay.
Positive traits: They are brave, with a generous mind and good wealth. Their love of family and siblings is enormous, they do well in foreign lands, enjoy dance and music, are ambitious and charitable, have good organizational abilities, are skilled at astrology, like old and mystifying things. They will find success at 15, 23 and 29 years.
Negative traits: They might be inconsiderate, worried, ruthless, aggressive, too talkative, argumentative, careless, narcissistic, and envious of others’ success. They lie, make up stories, hurt others, lust for materialistic things, and may have sexual problems.
24. Satabhisha Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 6° 40′ and 20° Aquarius in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Go, Saa, See, Soo.
Positive traits: They tend to help people in their difficult situations, take care about their welfare, gain respect from others, win over enemies, have power and influence, possess good writing skills, strong principles, and of artistic nature. They are intelligent, independent, generous, and wealthy.
Negative traits: They might be melancholic, feel lonely, lack self-confidence and communications skills, and face problems in relationships. They can also be restricted, argumentative, unstable, miserly, secretive, mentally anguished and stubborn.
25. Poorva Bhadrapada Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 20° Aquarius and 3° 20′ Pisces in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Say, So, Daa, Dee.
Positive traits: They are successful in earning wealth and riches, well-educated, talkative, knowledgeable, passionate, spiritually strong, good speakers, imaginative, good writers and strong. They have universal goals, fight injustice, admire the opposite sex, have a prosperous partner, and kids bring them happiness.
Negative traits:They are cynical, gloomy, worriers, impulsive, angry, dominated by the partner, poor planners, sickly, anxious, wavering mind and over-serious.
26. Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 3° 20′ and 16° 40′ Pisces in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables Du, Tha, Gya, Da.
Positive traits: They are intelligent, generous, good public speakers, good advisers, charitable, merciful, virtuous, happy, service-oriented, and smart. They possess good qualities, win over enemies, live a prosperous life, have a strong personality, enjoy marital happiness, and control anger.
Negative traits: They are unenthusiastic, self-centered, lazy, gossipers, irresponsible and highly emotional, and get into disputes and develop enemies.
27. Revati Nakshatra
- Longitude ranges between 16° 40′ and 30° Pisces in the zodiac.
- The birth name should begin with the syllables De, Do, Chaa, Chee.
Positive traits: They are intelligent, wealthy, charming, confident, independent, creative thinkers, supportive, sociable, promoted quickly, gifted with arts, well-groomed, protect pets, selfless, interested in ancient cultures, caring and compassionate.
Negative traits: They might be overindulgent, unfriendly, doubt-ridden, amoral, lack of self-esteem, low fertility, volatile, stubborn, lack self-confidence, feel unloved and insecure. Keep reading for answers to common questions about nakshatras.
- Lexus is250 trailer hitch
- Guitar cabinet isolation box
- Nascar phoenix
- Apex legends wikipedia
- Fabric covered tumbler
- Torguard vs
- Diagnostic pathology series
- 2008 vw beetle
- South park jesus song
- Chip bag templates
- Pokemon yellow rom mac
- Ramp vs brex