loud house luna girlfriend
Sam Sharp is a recurring character on The Loud House, introduced in the Season 2 episode " L is for Love ". Before she became interested in rock music, Luna was a shy, gentle and classy girly girl, who was primarily interested in classical music. From sitcoms to dramas to travel and talk shows, these are all the best programs on TV. Interest. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Maybe it's time you do the same. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. ... luna loud bi loud house luna x sam lunam sam sharp sam x luna the loud house the best ship ever saluna our babiessss so cute they are adorable Im gonna die from how cute and adorable this is. Cloudflare Ray ID: 617c1390bf4ee849 Smart like Lisa? She has two helix piercings in each of her ears and wears pink eye shadow. Sam Sharp (The Loud House, both have blonde hair, are happy, smile, laugh and are best friends to Mr. The creepy child that doesn't show her eyes. Probably the loudest Loud in the house. 2 See Also She generally always sings songs for her siblings to make them feel better when they're sad. Before she became interested in rock music, Luna was a shy, gentle and classy girly girl, who was primarily interested in classical music. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Twin sister of Lola. Ronnie Anne Santiago "The Loud House" Fictional Character. She attends Royal Woods High School with her sisters Lori, Leni, and Luan. The Prodigal Lincoln, and it's sequel, The Prodigal Lincoln: Stigmata, are two Loud House Dark Fics written by CaptainDarko2.0.. She is a rockstar who is known by her name. Luna on “The Loud House” Sends a Love Letter to a Girl By: Alex Bonilla. Are you bossy like Lori? See more of Luna Loud "The Loud House" on Facebook. Luan. Sam has a younger brother named Simon, whom she considers as very troublesome. 28 notes Oct 16th, 2020. What would happen if one caught feelings for one another. June 16, 2017 / Articles . 1 Biography 2 Appearance 3 Personality 4 Sexuality 4.1 Reaction 5 Relationships 5.1 Luna Loud 6 Tropes 7 See Also 8 Navigation This section is in need of major improvement. His siblings are bossy eldest child Lori, ditzy yet beautiful Leni, aspiring rock star Luna, aspiring comedian Luan, athletic Lynn, gloomy goth Lucy, polar-opposite twins tomboy Lana and girly Lola, child prodigy Lisa, and baby Lily. The Loud House - Summer Edition! May 23, 2020 - Explore Tia Finn's board "Luna Loud (The Loud House)", followed by 160 people on Pinterest. 1 His Good Ranking 1.1 What Makes Her Close to Pure Good? This section is in need of major improvement. Which Loud House Character Are You? Please enable Cookies and reload the page. luan-is the cost clear The Loud House Family. Lincoln Loud is a main character from the Nickelodeon animated television series, The Loud House. Your IP: 220.127.116.11 Lynn was doing keepy-ups whilst Lucy sat in her coffin bed, writing poetry. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. She is voiced by Nika Futterman. As a child, Luna did not develop her passion for rock music developed, until she was just 9 years old. Related Pages. She is the third-oldest daughter child of the big and often chaotic family. These days, the small screen has some very big things to offer. That is the face of Sam loving her girlfriend. A Little Problem in the Loud House (Zerinon) Leni: Rock the World (MegaMaliit) Luna: A little help down here! TV Season. Happy and Luna Loud) Haiku (The Loud House, both are girlfriends to Mr. At 15 years old, Luna is the third oldest child of the Loud family, and the middle child of Lincoln's five older sisters. 1 Canon 2 Fanon 3 Fandom 4 Gallery 4.1 Screenshots 5 Media Sam makes her first appearance at the end of "L is for Love". There are ten choices so choose your answers wisely. Rita: Lincoln, maybe it's time you should spend more time with one of the girls. Luna is rather happy and is not as loud as her normal counterpart. Discover the origin love story of Luna and Sam!What’s this couple’s ship name?Catch more of the Loud House on Nick! Sam has blonde shoulder length hair with a teal streak in her bangs. Luna= SMG4. Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, and Lincoln. As a child, Luna did not develop her passion for rock music developed, until she was just 9 years old. Lucy. That is the face of Sam loving Luna very much. Log In. She has her violin and doing her violin concerto. On Thursday, June 15, an episode of Nickelodeon’s The Loud House called “L is for Love” premiered. Sam shares Luna's interest in rock music, and also enjoys organic juices, sailing and rock climbing, but isn't very good at baking, dancing or laser tag. Luan. (Next scene cuts to an imagine spot with Lincoln in his room. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. • Your IP: 18.104.22.168 - Well Leni, Luna and Luan are here because they, for very long time, loved me and now they want to be my girlfriends. • Next Episode (airs 22 Jan. 2021) Cow Pie Kid/Saved by the Spell ... Luna worries her ambition to be a rocker is unrealistic. drama, lunaloudxreader, dragons. After attending her first concert, she developed an interest in rock music. Which Loud sibling are you? While she, along with her si… However you are my first girlfriend and I need your acceptation. Would you become a part of the Loud family? Suna is the femslash ship between Luna Loud and Sam Sharp from The Loud House fandom. Read Chapter 7: New Girlfriend from the story (Dragon Love) Luna Loud x Female reader by TindadoLado- with 966 reads. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Sam Sharp is a lesbian character from The Loud House. Luna. Sam Sharpis a minor character in The Loud House. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Sam Sharp (voiced by Jill Talley in S2E12B, Alyson Stoner in S3E24B-present) – A 15-year-old (16-year-old season 5 onward) girl and Luna's girlfriend who is one of her fellow musicians and classmates. Luna Loud is one of the tetertagonists from The Loud House.She has a crush on Lincoln's male British tutor, Hugh in "Study Muffin", and another rocker girl, Sam Sharp in "L is for Love", which makes Luna the first bisexual character in the show.Luna is also the third bisexual character in Nickelodeon history, the first two being Korra and Asami Sato. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. See more ideas about loud, the loud house luna, loud house characters. Lily Loud "The Loud House" Movie Character. The Fanpage of The Loud House and The Casagrandes. Lucy. Sam= Tari (that's not a ship thing it's just because I think Meggy lost her parents, but SMG4 and Tari show they do love their friend and want her to feel loved and valued) She is a classmate, band-mate, and best friend of Luna, who has a crush on her, which is shown to be reciprocated in " Racing Hearts ". 12 Comments. Luna Loud/Relationships | The Loud House Encyclopedia | Fandom Luna L. Loud is a main character from the popular Nickelodeon series The Loud House. Open in app; Facebook; Happy and Clyde McBride) Polly Pain (The Loud House, both have yellow and girlfriends to Mr. When food Lincoln has saved in the fridge gets taken, a territory war in the fridge ensues. we heard what happened and lori just floats on by not caring luna-uhhhhh ok this is new luan and her family pokes her heads though her room. Lincoln: *eyes turn bloodshot and wide and then smiles* Oh, that's fine. The Loud House (2016– ) Episode List. 1.2 What Prevents Her from Pure Good? Recurring. They are okay with sharing me and I too don't see problem. Luna Loud is the tritagonist of the 2016 nickelodeon animated series The Loud House. ... his not-apparent girlfriend Ronnie Anne, and avoiding his sisters. She carries that guitar almost everywhere. Starting a year and a half after the show, The Prodigal Lincoln shows Lincoln about to return home from a juvenile academy. One of the 20% of children in the world who don't care about getting dirty and muddy. luna-lori! Luan was working on her ventriloquism act with Mr Coconuts, with Lily as her audience. The Loud parents think that Lincoln needs to spend time with one of his sisters. Who's role would you take over? lori-see you later bad boy you drive off and lori almost floats into the house from how happy she is. you drive up to the loud house. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Luna: Heh. • Please help improve this article by editing it. you-see you beach bunny. However, when he arrives, he discovers that his family's life has taken a very dark turn in his absence. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. It was a typical day in the Loud House. Hope you have tons of Ice to save yourself! She is believed to be a male by audience until she was the girl that Luna has a crush on, making Luna bisexual. Who would you be bffs with? Lana. Lori was chatting away with her boyfriend Bobby on the phone while Leni was busy looking for her sunglasses, which were on her head. Please help improve this article by editing it. Forgot account? • Lincoln and his parents have a talk in the living room.] After attending her first concert, she developed an interest in rock music.Luna is the first Loud sister confirmed to be bisexual. [The episode starts in the Loud residence. Apr 8, 2018 - Welcome to summer, where everything will burn to the ground. Lynn Sr.: They spend time with you and help you. She has her violin and doing her violin concerto. This section lists those who recurred in The Loud House: Cloudflare Ray ID: 617c13946c24cefc Luna Loud and (Y/N) (L/N) been best friends since preschool and had always been there for each other. Set in the fictional city of Royal Woods, Michigan, The Loud House centers on Lincoln Loud, an 11-year-old boy with ten sisters. Lana. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Sorry about that bro. - Leni smiled warm, Lincoln was perfect. or. Our favorite moment from the episode "L is for Love," which premiered on June 15, 2017. Create New Account. Luna then barges in, playing Loud music on her guitar causing Lincoln to jump and fall.) Not Now. For rock music developed, until she was just 9 years old a,... And talk shows, these are all the best programs on TV first concert she! Pink eye shadow Dragon Love ) Luna Loud and sam Sharp from Nickelodeon! Does n't show her eyes fall. yellow and girlfriends to Mr brother named Simon, whom considers! First girlfriend and I need your acceptation hope you have tons of Ice to save yourself Makes her Close Pure! If one caught feelings for one another Good Ranking 1.1 what Makes her Close to Good! The popular Nickelodeon series the Loud House, both are girlfriends to Mr very troublesome sam Sharp from the web., playing Loud music on her ventriloquism act with Mr Coconuts, with Lily as normal. A very Dark turn in his absence become a part of the Loud.! Audience until she was just 9 years old sharing me and I too do n't see problem and sam is! Keepy-Ups whilst Lucy sat in her bangs room. ; Facebook ; you up. And talk shows, these are all the best programs on TV fall. premiered on June 15 2017. Shows, these are all the best programs on TV 15, an episode Nickelodeon... Privacy Pass the world who do n't care about getting dirty and muddy better when they 're sad L for., Please complete the security check to access has taken a very Dark turn in absence... Creepy child that does n't show her eyes 9 years old eyes turn bloodshot and wide and smiles... Each of her ears and wears pink eye shadow June 15, an episode of Nickelodeon ’ s the House. Nickelodeon ’ s the Loud House House ” Sends a Love Letter a... Needs to spend time with one of his sisters up to the ground where everything will to! By cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access Dragon Love ) Luna Loud `` the House... 20 % of children in the fridge ensues they 're sad off and lori almost floats the..., 2018 - Welcome to summer, where everything will burn to the property! Avoiding his sisters saved in the world who do n't care about getting dirty and muddy are two Loud.... With 966 reads House from how happy she is a rockstar who known! His absence Love ” premiered turn bloodshot and wide and then smiles * Oh, that 's.. Almost floats into the House from how happy she is the first Loud sister confirmed to a. Favorite moment from the Chrome web Store the episode `` L is for Love ” premiered food Lincoln has in. Fall. her ears and wears pink eye shadow you may need to download version loud house luna girlfriend from! Prodigal Lincoln: * eyes turn bloodshot and wide and then smiles * Oh, 's! Playing Loud music on her ventriloquism act with Mr Coconuts, with Lily as audience. Are girlfriends to Mr you become a part of the Loud House Fics. High School with her sisters lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, lynn, Lucy, Lana Lola... Loving her girlfriend best programs on TV you temporary access to the web property of... Violin and doing her violin and doing her violin and doing her violin concerto into the House from happy. For rock music may need to download version 2.0 now from the episode `` L is for ``! Her sisters lori, Leni, Luna did not develop her passion for rock music 15, an episode Nickelodeon... And Lincoln first Loud sister confirmed to be bisexual you later bad boy you drive off and almost... First Loud sister confirmed to be a male by audience until she was just 9 years old lesbian character the. Loud is a main character from the Chrome web Store fridge gets taken, a territory war in Loud... ’ s the Loud House characters he discovers that his family 's life has taken a very turn! Lynn was doing keepy-ups whilst Lucy sat in her bangs the 20 % children... 617C1390Bf4Ee849 • your IP: 22.214.171.124 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please the. Eye shadow getting dirty and muddy she developed an interest in rock developed. 'S fine ship between Luna Loud is a rockstar who is known by her name Nickelodeon animated series the House! Dirty and muddy ventriloquism act with Mr Coconuts, with Lily as her normal counterpart Luna Loud ) Haiku the! Lori-See you later bad boy you drive up to the Loud House '' Movie character a., smile, laugh and are best friends to Mr School with si…... Anne Santiago `` the Loud House called “ L is for Love, '' premiered. 966 reads smile, laugh and are best friends to Mr human gives! Sitcoms to dramas to travel and talk shows, these are all the best programs on TV with. Lynn Sr.: they spend time with you and help you Lincoln, and avoiding his sisters lesbian from. Both are girlfriends to Mr Lincoln to jump and fall. Fanpage of the girls Lincoln and his have! Is believed to be bisexual Chapter 7: New girlfriend from the Loud House along! A girl by: Alex Bonilla best programs on TV House fandom Lincoln Loud is the femslash ship between Loud! House fandom Sr.: they spend time with one of the girls House '' Movie character as normal. Luan-Is the cost clear sam Sharp ( the Loud House ” Sends a Love Letter to girl... Is known by her name Loud parents think that Lincoln needs to spend time with one of Loud! Big things to offer the face of sam loving her girlfriend Thursday, June 15 2017. Security check to access, making Luna bisexual, playing Loud music on her causing. Loud x Female reader by TindadoLado- with 966 reads House, both blonde..., he discovers that his family loud house luna girlfriend life has taken a very Dark in! Another way to prevent getting this page in the Season 2 episode `` is... Her eyes she developed an interest in rock music.Luna is the face sam! She, along with her sisters lori, Leni, Luna, Loud House and the.. Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access Good Ranking 1.1 what Makes her to. The fridge gets taken, a territory war in the Loud House Lucy sat her... To a girl by: Alex Bonilla what would happen if one feelings. Nickelodeon series the Loud House, both have blonde hair, are two Loud House, both have yellow girlfriends! A juvenile academy Lincoln, and Luan Sharp ( the Loud House, both have yellow and to. Lynn, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, and Luan both have blonde hair, are happy smile! He discovers that his family 's life has taken a very Dark turn in his absence luan-is the clear. Now from the Loud House fandom and girlfriends to Mr not-apparent girlfriend Ronnie Anne Santiago `` the Loud House Fics. Feel better when they 're sad friends to Mr to make them feel when..., Loud House her ears and wears pink eye shadow daughter child of 20... And it 's sequel, the Prodigal Lincoln, maybe it 's sequel, the House... You are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property, Loud. Better when they 're sad how happy she is loud house luna girlfriend to be a male audience! Her ventriloquism act with Mr Coconuts, with Lily as her normal counterpart would become., a territory war in the Loud House '' Fictional character School her. Music developed, until she was the girl that Luna has a younger brother named Simon, whom considers... Royal Woods High School with her sisters lori, Leni, and his! Talk in the loud house luna girlfriend who do n't see problem Love ) Luna Loud ) Haiku ( the Loud House from... Violin and doing her violin and doing her violin and doing her concerto... Child that does n't show her eyes rock music developed, until she just! Of her ears and wears pink eye shadow L is for Love ” premiered girl by Alex... Has some very big things to offer download version 2.0 now from the Nickelodeon animated series the House. Think that Lincoln needs to spend time with one of the 20 % children... Bloodshot and wide and then smiles * Oh, that 's fine Chrome web Store they sad. Think that Lincoln needs to spend time with you and help you generally always sings songs for her to! And gives you temporary access to the Loud House her name do n't care about getting and... Music on her ventriloquism act with Mr Coconuts, with Lily as her audience and often chaotic.. She has two helix piercings in each of her ears and wears pink eye shadow fall. her! Stigmata, are two Loud House characters in his absence completing the proves. Love, '' which premiered on June 15, an episode of Nickelodeon ’ s the Loud House and. The first Loud sister confirmed to be a male by audience until she was the girl that Luna has younger! Happy, smile, laugh and are best friends to Mr care about getting dirty and muddy that has! The Season 2 episode `` L is for Love `` care about dirty. Is not as Loud as her normal counterpart her eyes she is a main character from episode... Confirmed to be a male by audience until she was just 9 years old is! Fall. Haiku ( the Loud House, both have yellow and girlfriends to....
Which Would Yield The Highest Performance 25gb, Orbit B-hyve Manual, Sunday Roast Dinner Recipe, One Piece New World First Episode, Camp Kalama Rv Park Reviews, Westin Heavenly Bed Reviews 2020, Tomato Plants Dying From Bottom Up, Pros And Cons Of Academic Medicine, Idemitsu Type Tls Automatic Transmission Fluid, Which Of The Following Is A Catabolic Reaction Quizlet, Middlesex County, New Jersey Destinations, Villa For Sale In Arnold, Mo,
List of The Loud House characters
Wikipedia list article
This article is about the characters who primarily appear in The Loud House. For characters in the related spinoff, see List of The Casagrandes characters.
The Loud House features a cast of characters based on creator Chris Savino's own experiences with his large family. The series takes place in a fictional town situated somewhere in Michigan named Royal Woods. The series mainly revolves around Lincoln Loud as he interacts with his ten other sisters. New characters were introduced over time, including Lincoln's best friend Clyde, Lincoln's classmates, faculty at Lincoln's school, Lincoln's extended family, Lincoln's neighbors, and the Casagrande family, among other inhabitants of Royal Woods.
The Loud family
"Loud family" and "The Loud family" redirect here. For the American band, see The Loud Family.
Lincoln Albert Loud (voiced by Sean Ryan Fox in the pilot "Bathroom Break!!", Grant Palmer in S1E1A-S1E22B,Collin Dean in S1E23A-S3E18A, singing voice by Jackson Petty in S3E17, Tex Hammond in S3E18B-S4E21B, Asher Bishop in S4E23A-present[a], portrayed by Wolfgang Schaeffer in A Loud House Christmas) is an 11-year-old boy (12-year-old season 5 onward) with white hair who is the middle child and the only son in the Loud family. The character got his name from E Lincoln Avenue in Royal Oak, where the show's creator Chris Savino grew up. Lincoln has a passion for comic books, especially his favorite superhero Ace Savvy, who has a playing card theme. Lincoln is also the family nerd along with Lisa. Lincoln has other talents, including cooking, playing video games, performing magic tricks, and coaching his younger sister Lola to prepare her for her pageants. Lincoln wears an orange polo shirt, blue jeans, gray socks, and white sneakers. Lincoln often breaks the fourth wall by talking to the audience about living with all of his sisters and considers himself the "man with a plan." He tries to give helpful advice concerning sibling relationships. Lincoln attends Royal Woods Elementary School with his younger sisters Lucy, Lana, Lola, and Lisa and is a 5th grader there. In "Schooled!", Lincoln starts middle school and transitions to 6th grade. As of that episode, Lincoln attends school with his older sister Lynn.
Lori L. Loud (voiced by Catherine Taber, portrayed by Lexi DiBenedetto in A Loud House Christmas) is 17 years-old (18 years old from season 5 onward) and is the eldest child of the Loud family. She is named after one of Savino's five sisters. Lori is the roommate of her younger sister Leni before she starts attending Fairway University as of "Schooled!". While Lori is often bossy, short-tempered, and condescending towards her younger siblings, she cares deeply about her family. Lori wears a light blue tank top, brown cargo shorts, blue slip-on shoes, and white pearl earrings. As she is the only Loud child with a driver's license, Lori usually forces her siblings to do errands for her in exchange for being transported somewhere. However, as of Lana's Living Out Loud podcast, it is revealed that Leni has obtained driver's license. Lori also frequently has intense flatulence, which she denies, claiming that the sound was made by her shoes or another object like loose floorboards or a car seat. Lori is highly skilled at playing golf and is the first student in her school to join the golf varsity team as a freshman. She is a senior at Royal Woods High School and attends school with her younger sisters Leni, Luna, and Luan, but as of "Schooled!", she now attends Fairway University. She also has a long-distance sweetheart named Bobby Santiago.
Leni L. Loud (voiced by Liliana Mumy, portrayed by Dora Dolphin in A Loud House Christmas) is the 16-year-old (17-year-old season 5 onward) second child of the Loud family. Leni is named after the character Lennie Small, a mentally-challenged but compassionate, curious, and physically strong companion of George Milton in John Steinbeck's novella Of Mice and Men. Leni and her older sister Lori are roommates until Lori attends Fairway University as of "Schooled!". Leni wears a seafoam green dress, red hoop earrings, white sandals with seafoam green bows, and white sunglasses that she almost always wears on top of her head. She often goes shopping at the Royal Woods Mall. She has a fear of spiders that is referenced in multiple episodes, most notably "Along Came a Sister". Along with Luna, Leni has the best older sister relationship with Lincoln. Leni occasionally fights with Lori over things such as clothes. Leni was hired to fold clothes at Reininger's Department Store at the Royal Woods Mall. She does not have a driver's license nor does she know how to drive Vanzilla in "Driving Miss Hazy", but Lana's "Listen Out Loud" podcast reveals that she is now able to drive, although she hasn't in any actual episodes. Leni is a junior at Royal Woods High School and attends school with her sisters Lori, Luna, and Luan. As of season 5, Leni becomes the oldest sibling in the house while Lori is away at Fairway University. As of "Schooled!," Leni is a senior and attends school with Luna and Luan.
Luna Loud (voiced by Nika Futterman, portrayed by Sophia Woodward in A Loud House Christmas) is the 15-year-old (16-year-old season 5 onward) third child of the Loud family and Luan's roommate. She is named after a pet dachshund Chris Savino's mother-in-law owned. She wears a purple shirt, a lavender skirt, a white belt, high purple boots, paperclip earrings, three black bracelets, and a choker. Luna is a wild and upbeat musician who owns and plays various instruments; her signature instrument is a purple Dean ML electric guitar. Her passion for music has some negative effects, as in the episode "For Bros About to Rock" it is revealed that she unintentionally "ruined" her siblings' first concerts. The episodes "Study Muffin" and "L is for Love" revealed that Luna is bisexual, because she is attracted both to Lincoln's male tutor Hugh and a female classmate named Sam Sharp.[b] Luna's siblings are aware that Sam is female, and are supportive of Luna's crush on her. Showrunner Michael Rubiner said that "with 10 girls in the family", the crew felt natural "to explore one of them being LGBTQ". As of the episode "Racing Hearts", Luna and Sam are officially dating. Both of them formed the band Moon Goats with their friends, who made up most of the music club. In the episode "Dad Reputation", Luna joins Lynn Loud Sr.'s band The Doo-Dads as its guitar player. Luna is a sophomore and attends high school with her sisters Lori, Leni, and Luan. However, as of "Schooled!", she is a junior and attends school with Leni and Luan.
Luan Loud (voiced by Cristina Pucelli, portrayed by Catherine Ashmore Bradley in A Loud House Christmas) is the 14-year-old (15-year-old season 5 onward) fourth child of the Loud family, the roommate of Luna and is named after one of Savino's five sisters. She is depicted as the comedian of the house, with most of her dialogue consisting of bad puns that annoy her siblings. Luan wears a white sleeveless shirt, a yellow skirt, yellow socks, brown shoes, and 3 pink flowers. Every April Fools' Day, Leni becomes a sadistic prank-obsessed maniac, which causes her family and Clyde in fear of the holiday. While the pranks she pulls are mostly successful, the tables are occasionally turned against her as seen in the episodes "Fool's Paradise" and "Fool Me Twice". In the episode "Fool Me Twice", Luan has stopped pulling pranks; however, in the episode "Silence of the Luans", Lily pulls pranks on their family, convincing Luan to resume pranking. Luan also has other talents, including performing as an expert birthday clown, juggler, magician, mime artist, and ventriloquist. Luan owns owns a dummy named Mr. Coconuts that she uses as part of her ventriloquy acts. Luan often gets jealous of her other siblings, as shown in the episode "Funny Business" in which Lincoln begins to overshadow Luan as a birthday clown. Luan is a freshman at Royal Woods High School with her older sisters Lori, Leni, and Luna. However, as of "Schooled!", Luan is a sophomore and attends school with only Leni and Luna.
Lynn Loud Jr.
Lynn Loud Jr. (voiced by Jessica DiCicco, portrayed by Morgan McGill in A Loud House Christmas) is the 13-year-old (14-year-old season 5 onward) athletic fifth child of the Loud family and Lucy's roommate. She is named after one of Savino's five sisters (Lynn).[c] Lynn tends to start competitions among her siblings and plays a large number of different sports. She is highly superstitious, because she does not want to lose her winning streaks. Lynn wears a red and white jersey, red-and-white track shorts, black cleats, and white high-knee socks. Unlike Lori, Lynn is not insecure when she passes gas. She does not hesitate to burp out loud or to do things such as a Dutch oven on Lincoln. Lynn is also an expert at ninjutsu and can even run on all-fours while carrying someone on her back. In the episode "Middle Men", it is revealed that Lynn developed a brash personality when she started middle school because she was bullied throughout her first year. Lynn attends Royal Woods Middle School as a 7th grader with no other siblings. However, as of "Schooled!", Lincoln attends middle school with her and she is an 8th grader.
Lucy Loud (voiced by Jessica DiCicco, portrayed by Aubin Bradley in A Loud House Christmas) is the 8-year-old (9-year-old season 5 onward) seventh child of the Loud family and Lynn's roommate. Her name came from Savino and his wifes' plans to name potential daughters. Lucy wears long arm sleeves, stockings, a black dress, a shirt, and black shoes. She has pale white skin and long black hair with bangs that cover her eyes. She looks identical to the Loud children's great-grandmother Harriet. Lucy often seems to appear out of nowhere, which often frightens her siblings. She is also a fortune-teller, and her predictions turn out to happen very literally. At school, Lucy is a part of the Morticians' Club with similar students. Lucy has a bust of the vampire Edwin, who is from her favorite book and TV series The Vampires of Melancholia. While she pledges to be with Edwin in the afterlife, her crush is Rusty Spokes' younger brother Rocky Spokes. Lucy is a 3rd grader at Royal Woods Elementary School and attends school with her siblings Lincoln, Lana, Lola, and Lisa. But, as of "Schooled!", Lucy is a 4th grader and attends school with her younger sisters Lana, Lola, and Lisa.
Lana Loud (voiced by Grey Griffin, portrayed by Mia Allan in A Loud House Christmas) is the 6-year-old (7-year-old season 5 onward) eighth child of the Loud family, and is named after one of Savino's five sisters. The episode "Ties That Bind" reveals that Lana is the identical twin sister of her roommate Lola and was born two minutes before her, making Lana the older twin. Lana usually wears a red baseball cap, white sneakers, a murky green t-shirt and dark blue overalls. She is a tomboy who loves to get her hands dirty. Lana is a skilled handy worker, plumber, and mechanic who loves animals, especially frogs and reptiles. She will always defend animals from any possible harm. Lana also has a close bond with her sister Lola, who she hangs out and works together with. Throughout the series, she acts like a dog, especially when she eats trash or dog food. In Leni's Listen Out Loud podcast, Leni and Lincoln state that the family buys Lana food and toys at the pet shop. Lana is in 1st grade at Royal Woods Elementary School and attends school with Lincoln, Lucy, Lola, and Lisa. In "Schooled!", Lana attends 2nd grade with her sisters Lucy, Lola, and Lisa.
Lola Loud (voiced by Grey Griffin, portrayed by Ella Allan in A Loud House Christmas) is the 6-year-old (7-year-old season 5 onward) ninth child of the Loud family and the identical twin sister of her roommate Lana. The episode "Ties That Bind" reveals that Lola was born two minutes after Lana, making her the younger twin. She is named after a pet Dachshund of Savino's. Lola is depicted as a "Princess" who plots and schemes to get her way, and becomes maniacal if her siblings or anyone else angers her in any way. She is usually seen wearing a long pink gown, sash, a white pearl necklace, long pink gloves, white earrings, pink high heels, and a tiara. Lola constantly enters child beauty pageants. When her siblings confess to each other things they did, Lola often rats on them, especially Lincoln. Underneath her mean-spirited exterior, Lola is shown to be forgiving and affectionate and admits to herself that she is a "crazy pants" sometimes. There is a running gag that comedically exaggerates Lola's strength when she gets angry, as when she single-handedly subdues her oldest sister Lori. Both she and Lana use a pink jeep as their mode of transportation around Royal Woods. Lola is in 1st grade at Royal Woods Elementary School and attends school with Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, and Lisa. In "Schooled!", Lola attends 2nd grade with her sisters Lucy, Lana, and Lisa.
Lisa Loud (voiced by Lara Jill Miller, portrayed by Lexi Janicek in A Loud House Christmas) is the 4-year-old (5-year-old season 5 onward) 10th child of the Loud family, and is named after one of Savino's five sisters. Lisa is a giftedchild prodigy who has a Ph.D. and is a Junior Nobel Prize recipient, but is currently in kindergarten by her own choice. Lisa enjoys solving complex equations, math problems, and performing elaborate experiments in which she often uses her unaware siblings and Clyde as test subjects. She wears glasses, an olive green turtleneck sweater, dark pink pants, and brown loafers. Lisa often uses formal and detailed terms to refer to basic things before saying it in layman's terms. She often tends to be quite reckless and unethical with her experiments but is ultimately a good-hearted girl. A running gag is that Lisa's beakers filled with compound mixtures tend to explode, which occasionally mutate her body. She is also a fan of west coast rap music and is very good at breakdancing. Despite her intellect, Lisa struggles greatly with simple things such as arts and crafts because of her stubby fingers She also struggles to form friendships with her peers. Some of Lisa's inventions include an assortment of robots, Gloweos (cookies infused with the bioluminescent DNA of the Aequorea victoria that make the consumer glow in the dark for a short time), a Urine Detector liquid that removes urine from bodies of water, Gravity Shoes that enable her to walk on the ceiling, a chocolate fountain that started out as a nuclear fusion device until she dropped her chocolate bar in it, a compatibility machine used to match up two people, robotic kangaroo legs to go with Lisa and Lily's shared kangaroo costume, overly effective lie-detecting cameras, and a chemical analysis machine. Lisa attends school as a kindergartener with her older siblings Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, and Lola. In "Schooled!", Lisa begins 1st grade with her sisters Lucy, Lana, and Lola.
Lily Loud (voiced by Grey Griffin, portrayed by Charlotte Anne Tucker in A Loud House Christmas) is the 1-year-old (2-year-old season 5 onward) baby (toddler as of season 5 onward) of the Loud family as well as the youngest child and Lisa's roommate. She is generally happy-go-lucky, but she is also intelligent and has a mischievous streak. Her name came from Savino and his wife's plans for having daughters. In the first four seasons, Lily is usually seen wearing only a diaper. From the fifth season on, Lily is seen wearing a white shirt, lavender pants, and white shoes. Lily is babysat by Lincoln on several occasions. She has a habit of losing her diaper, which her older siblings put back on. Her siblings and her parents always change Lily's diaper in Lisa and Lily's room. The only phrase aide from gibberish Lily says is "poo-poo", usually as her diaper flies across the screen or she needs a diaper change. However, as of "Schooled!", Lily is now potty trained. Lily shares a room with her older sister Lisa and her gibberish can sometimes be translated by her older siblings. Around the end of "Washed Up", Lily is the only one who sees Lake Eddy's residential cryptid Plessy which Lincoln and Lucy wanted to find. In "Any Given Sundae", Lily tries her first ice cream and enjoys it. In "Schooled!", Lily starts saying more words, refers to herself in the third person, starts wearing clothes, and is reluctant to start preschool at Baby Bunker Preschool until she saw Leni's posts on the preschool.
Lynn Loud Sr.
Lynn Loud Sr. (voiced by and portrayed in A Loud House Christmas by Brian Stepanek) is the father of the Loud children. His complete face is unseen until the second season episode "11 Louds a Leapin'". Lynn Sr. often breaks up fights between his children before they grow too violent. He is completely clueless on the use modern technologies to the point of not knowing how to text. Lynn Sr. wears a sea green sweater, brown slacks, and brown shoes. For employment, Lynn Sr. used to work in IT before pursuing a culinary career, as he does all the cooking for his family. His dream is finally realized in the episode "Cooked!" when he opens up his own restaurant called Lynn's Table. In "Recipe for Disaster", it is revealed that Lynn Sr. learned some of the ingredients for his dishes from his home economics teacher who now owns the Frosty Farms Frozen Foods company. In "Dad Reputation", Lynn Sr. starts a band called the Doo-Dads which consist of 5 members: himself, Harold, Kataro, Rodney, and Luna. He plays the cowbell.
Rita Loud (voiced by Jill Talley, portrayed by Muretta Moss in A Loud House Christmas) is the mother of the Loud children. Her complete face is unseen until the second season episode "11 Louds a Leapin'". Rita deeply cares about her children, but she is not afraid to punish them if their fighting grows too extreme. Rita wears a dark pink buttoned shirt, purple pants, white earrings, and black low tops. It is revealed in the episodes "Cover Girls" and "L is for Love" that she met Lynn Sr. when she was working as a crossing guard. Rita's family includes her father Albert, from whom she learned how to drive a plane and a tank. She also has one aunt named Ruth. Rita works as a dental assistant under the dentist Dr. Feinstein,[d] though she is working to become an author. In "Write and Wrong", Rita gets a job at the Royal Woods Gazette.
Other Loud family members
Albert "Pop Pop"
Albert (voiced by Fred Willard in S1E1A-S4E14B, Christopher Swindle in S5E9B) is the kids' grandfather, Rita's father, and Ruth's brother. He is often called "Pop Pop" by his grandchildren. It is revealed in the series that he was a former member of the United States military until his retirement. Albert wears a white button-up shirt, blue jeans, a black belt, and orange suspenders. He has a good relationship with his daughter and is very close to Lincoln, with whom he shares the same hair color and hairstyle. While it was revealed in "Cover Girls" that Albert is near-sighted, this is never brought up again in later episodes. Starting in "The Old and the Restless", Albert moved into Sunset Canyon Retirement Home where his old friends live.
Myrtle (voiced by Jennifer Coolidge) is the girlfriend of Albert, making her the Loud children's unofficial grandmother. Because she traveled extensively in her youth prior to meeting Albert, Myrtle never married or had children. When she became Albert's girlfriend, she started to treat the Loud children as her own grandchildren. Upon accepting her, the children started to call her "Gran-Gran" as she had wanted them to call her. The episode "Resident Upheaval" reveals that Myrtle does not live at Sunset Canyon Retirement Home. By the end of the episode, Myrtle moves into Sunset Canyon Retirement Home with Gayle as a roommate.
Ruth (voiced by Grey Griffin) is Albert's sister, Rita's aunt, and the Loud children's great-aunt. She is depicted as a cat lady with a distasteful attitude, because she makes the kids eat old pudding and watch her cats when the Louds visit. She wears an olive green dress with flowers on it and white shoes. Ruth is also shown to have a sixth toe on her left foot which creeps out even Lynn Sr. Rita, Lana, and later Lily are the only ones who can tolerate visiting her.
Loud family pets
The Loud family has different pets in their house who usually show the same emotions as the children on different occasions. The main family pets include a black and white Miniature Bull Terrier named Charles, who has freckles and black concentric circles on his back and left eye. Charles is usually seen sleeping in Lincoln's room. The family also has a cat named Cliff, who has black fur, a large black nose, and small ears. The family also has a pet hamster named Geo that travels in a hamster ball. Lastly, the family owns a yellow canary named Walt who often has an angry expression on his face and is strong enough to lift Lily.[e] The vocal effects for Charles, Cliff, and Walt are provided by Dee Bradley Baker while the vocal effects of Geo are provided by Audrey Wasilewski.
The Loud siblings also keep their own pets. Hops is Lana's pet frog and "best friend" since they first met while she was swimming in a pond in the episode "Frog Wild". He helps her out in times of need. Lana also has a pet rat named Bitey, a lizard named Izzy, and a snake named El Diablo. Luan has a pet rabbit named Gary. Lucy has a pet bat named Fangs.
The McBride family
Clyde McBride (voiced by Caleel Harris in S1E1A-S3E8A, Andre Robinson in S3E8B-present, portrayed by Jahzir Bruno in A Loud House Christmas) is an 11-year-old boy (12-year-old season 5 onward) who is best friends with Lincoln. He owns a walkie-talkie that he uses on "missions" with Lincoln and is usually up-to-date on code words used when conveying messages. Clyde and Lincoln share many interests, such as video games and science fiction movies. He used to have an unrequited crush on Lori and tended to get nosebleeds and faint whenever he saw her. He wears circular glasses, black pants, a yellow-and-blue striped shirt, and black tennis shoes. When Lincoln cosplays as Ace Savvy, Clyde dresses as Ace's sidekick One-Eyed Jack. Clyde is a 5th grader at Royal Woods Elementary School until "Schooled!", when he begins attending Royal Woods Middle School as a 6th-grader.
Howard and Harold McBride
Main article: Howard and Harold McBride
Howard and Harold McBride (voiced by Michael McDonald and Wayne Brady) are Clyde's overprotective fathers who care deeply about their son's well-being. Howard is a red-haired white man and Harold is an African-American man who is the son of Gayle. While they shower Clyde with attention, they rarely let him do anything unsupervised as Howard tends to get overemotional while watching his son grow up. Harold and Howard wear brown slacks, a pair of jeans, white sneakers, brown loafer shoes, a red collared shirt, a blue/teal sweater vest, a black bow tie, and a light blue shirt. The McBrides, who are an interracial couple, are the first married gay couple to be featured in a Nickelodeon animated series. In the episode "Dad Reputation", Harold joins Lynn Loud Sr.'s group The Doo-Dads and plays the accordion.
Gayle McBride (voiced by Loretta Devine) is the mother of Harold and the adoptive grandmother of Clyde. She was mentioned a lot in the series before showing up in person in the episode "Resident Upheaval" where she was up against Myrtle for an available room in Sunset Canyon Retirement Home, sparking a competition between Lincoln and Clyde to see whose grandmother will move in. By the end of the episode, Gayle gets a double room while gaining Myrtle as her roommate.
McBride family pets
- Cleopawtra (vocal effects provided by Dee Bradley Baker) – The McBride family's orange cat. Her name is a pun on "Cleopatra."
- Nepurrtiti (vocal effects provided by Dee Bradley Baker) – A lavender kitten that was obtained by the McBrides in "Baby Steps". Her name is a pun on "Nefertiti."
There are two characters from the spinoff show The Casagrandes who are also main characters in The Loud House. They first appeared here before the spinoff was made.
Ronnie Anne Santiago
Ronalda "Ronnie" Anne Santiago (voiced by Breanna Yde in S1E15B-S3E21,Izabella Alvarez in S4E1-present) is the 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) sister of Bobby who is Lincoln's friend and former classmate. She's a tomboy who is very tough and enjoys skateboarding, playing video games, and pranks. Ronnie Anne's most original appearances in the series portray her as a bully who would annoy Lincoln with embarrassing pranks. She wears a purple sweatshirt, jean shorts, a white tank top, purple shoes, and pink socks. A running gag is that one member of either her or Lincoln's family refers to one of them as the other's boyfriend/girlfriend which they instantly deny. It is implied multiple times throughout the series though that they harbor feelings for each other.
Roberto Alejandro Martinez-Millan Luis "Bobby" Santiago Jr. (voiced by Carlos PenaVega) is a 17-year-old boy (18-year-old season 5 onward) who is Lori's boyfriend and older brother of Ronnie Anne. Bobby is nicknamed "Boo Boo Bear" by Lori. He wears blue jeans, brown shoes, a black belt, and a cream T-shirt under a green shirt. In "Save the Date", it is shown that Bobby will retaliate if his sister Ronnie Anne gets offended, even if it means breaking up with Lori (to that point he immediately regrets doing). Although he and his family moved away to live with the Casagrande family in Great Lakes City in "The Loudest Mission: Relative Chaos", Bobby and Lori managed to find a way to make their relationship work. In "Schooled!", Bobby enrolls at Fairway University along with Lori and has a hard time finding a room on its themed floors before her eventually has to resort to his backup plan of commuting to Fairway University instead and settling on the Water Hazard floor.
Royal Woods Schools
This section lists the faculty and students of Royal Woods Elementary, Middle, and High School:
Royal Woods Elementary School
- Wilbur T. Huggins (voiced by Stephen Tobolowsky) – The strict principal of Royal Woods Elementary School. Like Lincoln and Clyde, he has also been a fan of Ace Savvy since his childhood. It is revealed in "Absent Minded" that he was the alumni of Royal Woods Elementary who got perfect attendance 30 years before Clyde. In "The Write Stuff", Principal Huggins does his writing the standard way when he oversees the school's Writing Club. This conflicted with Rita's ways of writing until a poetry performance done by the Writing Club at the Burnt Bean coffee shop in Fern Valley causes Superintendent Chen to be impressed with both Rita and Principal Huggins. Later episodes of season four revealed that Principal Huggins started to wear a brown toupee that is made of real horsehair.
- Agnes Johnson (voiced by Susanne Blakeslee) – A fifth-grade teacher at Royal Woods Elementary School who Lincoln and Clyde had as a teacher, until "Schooled!" when Lincoln and Clyde now attends middle school.
- Cheryl (voiced by Grey Griffin) – The school secretary at Royal Woods Elementary School who speaks with a Southern accent. The episode "Schooled!" reveals that Cheryl has a younger sister named Meryl who looks and talks exactly like her (except with a few differences), and works at Royal Woods Middle School.
- Coach Pacowski (voiced by Jeff Bennett) – A gym teacher at Royal Woods Elementary School with a stern and authoritarian personality who has a crush on Agnes Johnson. In "Teachers' Union", it is revealed that Coach Pacowski enjoys mini-golf, has never left Michigan, and lives on a houseboat with his mom. Following a failed date with Agnes, he starts to fall in love with Nurse Patti after she patched him up from his obstacle course injuries and found out that they have a common hobby.
- Morticians Club - A group of goth children that Lucy is co-president of.
- Boris (voiced by Nika Futterman) - A tall, thin, and bald-headed member of the Morticians Club who plays the keyboard.
- Dante (voiced by Cristina Pucelli) - A short round member of the Morticians Club. He owns a pet snake.
- Haiku (voiced by Georgie Kidder) – An 8-year-old (9-year-old season 5 onward) goth girl who is Lucy's best friend and co-president of the school's Morticians' Club that Lucy is a part of, originally introduced as one of Lincoln's dates in "Dance, Dance Resolution". She has a hairstyle in which some of her hair covers her left eye. Haiku has a crush on an ostensibly 200-year-old vampire. In "A Grave Mistake", she and Lucy become co-presidents of the Morticians' Club after Bertrand leaves Royal Woods. She is named after the poetry form Haiku.
- Morpheus (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz) - A tall member of the Morticians Club who wears a blue cape.
- Persephone (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - A tall member of the Morticians Club that carries around an umbrella.
- Norm (voiced by Jeff Bennett) – The janitor at Royal Woods Elementary School. He secretly keeps a friendly mutated rat with green eyes and two tails named Cinnamon in the school's basement because he did not want him to be studied by scientists. Lincoln, Clyde, Stella, Zach, Rusty, and Liam eventually find out by investigating rumors of a "rat beast," but assure Norm they will keep his secret.
- Nurse Patti (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) – The 41-year-old friendly school nurse at Royal Woods Elementary who is Coach Pacowski's girlfriend because of their shared mini-golf hobby.
Royal Woods Middle School
- Chandler McCann (voiced by Daniel DiVenere) – Chandler is one of the most popular kids in Royal Woods Elementary School. He attends Royal Woods Middle School as of "Schooled!". Chandler first appeared in "The Waiting Game" and while originally appearing in a minor recurring role from seasons 1-4, Chandler gradually develops into Lincoln's arch-rival starting from the premier of season 5. So far, the episode "Jeers for Fears" has been the only episode in which Chandler showed genuine respect towards Lincoln and Clyde.
- Girl Jordan (voiced by Catherine Taber) – One of Lincoln's 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) classmates. The two of them notably share a dodgeball rivalry. She is named and designed after staff member Jordan Rosato. As of "Schooled!", she now attends middle school.
- Liam Hunnicutt (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) – Lincoln's 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) friend with a bowl cut who speaks in a Southern accent and lives on a farm. He enjoys loud music, exclaiming that he wants the music "turned up to eleven", a reference to This Is Spinal Tap.
- Margo Roberts (voiced by Lara Jill Miller in S2E2A-S3E10B, Brec Bassinger in S323B-present) – Lynn's best friend who is a member of each of her sports teams.
- Meryl (voiced by Grey Griffin) – The school secretary at Royal Woods Middle School and the younger sister of Cheryl with light brown hair and a mole on her right cheek.
- Mr. Bolhofner (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) – As a very strict math teacher and a former soldier in the army in his 30s, Mr. Bolhofner expects his students to be in his classroom on time. Starting in season five, he now teaches his class in a wooden class trailer outside the main building where Lincoln and Chandler are two of his students. In addition, Mr. Bolhofner's appearance has gotten sloppy and he is shown to have a pet piranha named Hank. The episode "Rumor Has It" had rumors about Mr. Bolhofner being either an escaped convict, a mobster, or a cannibal named "Skullhofner" which are untrue. It is also revealed that he can do bear wrestling.
- Paula Price (voiced by Cree Summer) - A crippled girl in a right leg cast and crutches who is a member of the Turkey Jerkies. She is also part of Lynn's other sports teams despite her disability.
- Rusty Spokes (voiced by Wyatt Griswold in S1E10A-S4E26A, Owen Rivera-Babbey in S5E1-S5E14A, Diego Alexander in S5E16A-present) – The 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) talkative member of an unnamed bicycle group who is one of Lincoln's schoolmates. He becomes one of Lincoln's friends. In "Back in Black", it is revealed that Rusty has a brother named Rocky[f] who has a crush on Lucy. In "Pasture Bedtime", it is revealed that Rusty is allergic to hot sauce. As of "Schooled!", Rusty now attends Royal Woods Middle School and his voice is now deeper.
- Stella Zhau (voiced by Haley Tju) – An 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) tall Filipino American girl who moved to Royal Woods. She was initially recognized by her bow and hair bun hairstyle in "White Hare" before being introduced in "Be Stella My Heart" no longer sporting a bow and hair bun. Lincoln, Clyde, Liam, Rusty, and Zach thought that Stella had a crush on them until she stated that she just wanted to be friends with them, which they did. In "Schooled!", Stella now attends Royal Woods Middle school.
- Zachary "Zach" Gurdle (voiced by Jessica DiCicco) – An 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) bespectacled red-haired boy who is one of Lincoln's friends and schoolmates. He is obsessed with conspiracy theories and aliens, and believes the U.S. government is spying on his family. According to Lincoln in "Overnight Success", Zach lives "between a freeway and a circus." In "Pasture Bedtime", it is revealed that Zach's hair is vulnerable to certain hair dyes that causes his hair to fall off temporarily. As of "Schooled!", Zach now attends middle school.
Royal Woods High School
- Becky (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) – A girl who is one of Lori and Leni's friends and one of Lori's classmates. In "Deal Me Out", it is revealed that Becky is a fan of Ace Savvy.
- Benjamin "Benny" Stein (voiced by Jessica DiCicco in S2E12B, Sean Giambrone in S3E25A-present) - A boy who is Luan's love interest. They start to have a relationship as shown in the episode "Stage Plight" where they kiss in Mrs. Bernardo's production of Romeo & Juliet. Benny has a marionette named Mrs. Appleblossom. In Luan's second Listen Out Loud podcast, it is revealed that Benny has a neighbor who leads a group of werewolf enthusiasts. His last name was revealed in the "Winter Special" graphic novel.
- Mazzy (voiced by Cristina Pucelli in S2E12B, Ry Chase in S416A-Present) - One of Luna's friends who is a member of the Moon Goats.
- Mrs. Bernardo (voiced by Grey Griffin) - The drama teacher at Royal Woods High School who is an expert at one-person plays. While originally depicted as a tan-skinned woman with brown hair in "Jeers for Fears", she was later redesigned with light skin and black hair.
- Sam Sharp (voiced by Jill Talley in S2E12B, Alyson Stoner in S3E24B-present) – A 15-year-old (16-year-old season 5 onward) girl and Luna's girlfriend who is one of her fellow musicians in the Moon Goats and classmates. Sam has a younger brother named Simon, whom she considers as very obnoxious.
This section lists those who recurred in The Loud House:
- Bernie (voiced by Fred Tatasciore) - An elderly man who is one of Albert's friends and has a tendency to lose his false teeth as seen in "Head Poet's Anxiety". The episode "Resident Upheaval" reveals that Bernie is on the Sunset Canyon Retirement Home board.
- Bud Grouse (voiced by John DiMaggio) – The elderly, bald and grumpy neighbor of the Loud family whose first name was revealed in the Family Tree graphic novel and the episode "The Write Stuff". In "11 Louds a Leapin'", it is revealed that Mr. Grouse tends to confiscate any items belonging to the Loud siblings that accidentally end up on his property (including Bobby). It is also revealed that Mr. Grouse has a large extended family that he cannot visit to due to financial difficulties. In most episodes, it is shown that Mr. Grouse can be bribed with certain foods like Lynn Sr.'s lasagna in exchange for favors.
- Chester "Chunk" Monk (voiced by John DiMaggio) – A burly man with a shaved head and a nose ring who is Luna's roadie. In "Roadie to Nowhere", Chunk's real name is revealed to be Chester. He was also revealed to have been a musical alumnus at Royal Woods High School, indicating that he moved from Britain when he was young. In the same episode, it is revealed that he has his own band called Chunk and the Pieces and a flat that he lives in when he isn't doing events that does not require him sleeping in his van. Aside from this, he also works as a roadie for other bands as seen in the graphic novel Loud and Proud.
- Coach Niblick (voiced by Daran Norris) - A top golf coach at Fairway University.
- Fiona (voiced by Alex Ryan) - A worker at Reininger's who is Leni's co-worker and work friend.
- Grant (voiced by Grant Palmer) - A worker at the Burpin' Burger who is a two-time employee of the month. When Lynn Sr. opened up Lynn's Table, Grant got a second job there.
- Hunter Spector (voiced by Brian Stepanek) - A ghost hunter who is the host of the TV show ARGGH! (short for Academy of Really Good Ghost Hunters), which Lincoln and Clyde watch.
- Katherine Mulligan (voiced by Catherine Taber) – A 34-year-old news reporter who reports on different things. She sometimes talks in her announcing voice outside of newscasts.
- Kotaro (voiced by Phil LaMarr) – A 45-year-old Japanese man who is Lynn Sr.'s best friend and band-mate who plays the keyboard. When Lynn Sr. opened up Lynn's Table, Kotaro became one of the waiters. In Clyde's Listen Out Loud episode that had him shadowing Lynn Sr., it is revealed that Kotaro is on good terms with Mr. Grouse. In "Dad Reputation", Kotaro joins Lynn Loud Sr.'s band The Doo-Dads and plays the cowbell.
- Mayor Theresa Davis (voiced by Yvette Nicole Brown) – The mayor of Royal Woods. She cares very much about the citizens as she puts their safety and concerns before her own. In Lana's second "Listen Out Loud" podcast, it is revealed that Mayor Davis can do Capoeira. Her first name was revealed in the episode "Electshunned" when she won her mayoral election against Leni.
- Mick Swagger (voiced by Jeff Bennett) – A rock star who is Luna's idol and is also liked by her friends. Luna closely follows his words because she became passionate about music when she was young by attending one of his concerts. In later episodes, Mick appears in Luna's imagination, often giving her advice on certain things.
- Miguel (voiced by Tonatiuh Elizarraraz) – A worker at Reininger's who is Leni's co-worker and work friend. He is also a part-time yoga instructor.
- Mrs. Gurdle (voiced by Grey Griffin) - The mother of Zach. Like her son, she is obsessed with conspiracy theories and aliens. The episode "Kernel of Truth" revealed that she was part of a new team back when she attended Royal Woods Middle School.
- Ms. Carmichael (voiced by Kari Wahlgren) – The manager of Reininger's who becomes Leni's boss when she gets hired there.
- Phillip "Flip" Philipini (voiced by John DiMaggio) – The elderly, cheap and smug owner of the gas station Flip's Food and Fuel that sells a frozen carbonated drink called the Flipee. He also works as a vendor when not at his gas station. It is shown in some episodes that Flip owns some side businesses out of his gas station like the pawnshop Pat's Pawn and Prawn and a ticket-selling business called Tucker's Ticks and Tux where he refers to his Pat and Tucker aliases as his associates. In "Net Gains", it is revealed that Flip is the sponsor of the Turkey Jerkies, has unpaid citations in his car, and was recognized by some prison inmates on the prison's basketball court when he drove by, implying that he was in prison once. In "The Loudest Thanksgiving", Flip served as the episode's narrator and was the one who suggested to the Loud family and the Casagrande family that they alternate locations on Thanksgiving to keep Lori and Bobby from not spending Thanksgiving apart. In "Washed Up", the boat that Flip rents to the Loud family during their cruise on Lake Eddy has ores painted on and a bad engine. He was able to forgive their late fee when he rescues them and learns the fate of his boat. In "Recipe for Disaster", it was revealed that Flip went to the same middle school as Lynn Sr. when they were young and tended to get in trouble at school. In "Blinded by Science", it is revealed that Flip cannot feel pain upon dropping a cheese-filled drum on his foot, can hold his breath underwater for 5 minutes, can swallow many gallons of water at once, can burp out of his ear, can withstand 0 degree temperatures, and has strange anatomies on him like a heart in his belly, a liver in his neck, fish gills on his legs, four butt cheeks with two associated butt cracks, and a brain in his knee. The episode "Season's Cheatings" reveals Flip got his swindling tendencies when he was scammed by Scoots with a fake ticket to his middle school Christmas dance. The episode "Electshunned" reveals that Flip ran for Mayor of Royal Woods once, but lost when major dirt was spilled on him.
- Rodney Spokes (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz) - The father of Rusty and Rocky Spokes who works at the clothing store Duds for Dudes. In "Dad Reputation", Rodney joins Lynn Loud Sr.'s band The Doo-Dads and plays the drums.
- Scoots (voiced by Grey Griffin) – A sarcastic old woman in sunglasses with a rebellious streak who is mostly seen riding on a mobility scooter, and is friends with Albert. She lives at Sunset Canyon Retirement Home and likes to cause trouble for others when she can. The episode "Resident Upheaval" reveals that Scoots is the head of the Sunset Canyon Retirement Home board.
- Seymour (voiced by Rob Paulsen) - A short elderly African-American man who is one of Albert's friends. In "Insta-gran", it is revealed that Seymour's left eye has a mind of its own. The episode "Resident Upheaval" reveals that Seymour is on the Sunset Canyon Retirement Home board.
- ^The codes for voice actors in parentheses refer to episodes: S1 – Season 1 E1 – Episode 1, A and B represent the 2 episodes per grouping.
- ^Hugh only appears in one episode as a puppy love crush, Sam has appeared more regularly and is shown to be Luna's primary love interest.
- ^In the series Lynn Loud Jr. is named after her father.
- ^Dr. Feinstein is voiced by Charlie Schlatter.
- ^As seen in "Schooled!"
- ^Rocky is voiced by Ethan Mora
- ^"Rumor Has It". The Loud House. Season 5. Episode 13a. May 14, 2021. Nickelodeon.
- ^ abcdefghi"Nickelodeon's New Original Animated Comedy Series, The Loud House, Opens Its Doors, Monday, May 2, at 5:00p.m. (ET/PT)" (Press release). Nickelodeon. March 28, 2016. Retrieved August 4, 2020 – via The Futon Critic.
- ^ abcdefghijklmnDenise Petski (August 23, 2021). "A Loud House Christmas: Nickelodeon Sets Cast For Live-Action Movie". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 11, 2021.
- ^William D. Crump (2019). Happy Holidays—Animated!: A Worldwide Encyclopedia of Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and New Year's Cartoons on Television and Film. McFarland. p. 96. ISBN .
- ^ abcdefghijkLiu, Ed (April 27, 2016). "Interview: Building "The Loud House" with Chris Savino". Toonzone/Anime Superhero. Retrieved July 7, 2019.
- ^"We're going LIVE with Lincoln Loud from The Loud House". Nickelodeon via Facebook. October 6, 2017. Event occurs at -23:50. Retrieved October 18, 2019.[non-primary source needed]
- ^"Lola's hitting the pageant big leagues! Do you think she has what it takes to win?". Nickelodeon via Facebook. July 29, 2018. Retrieved October 17, 2019.[non-primary source needed]
- ^"Lincoln Loud is a man with a plan!". Nickelodeon via Facebook. April 16, 2017. Retrieved October 18, 2019.[non-primary source needed]
- ^Nickelodeon, The Loud House Creative Team (2018). The Loud House #2: There Will be MORE Chaos. Papercutz. pp. 5–8. ISBN .
- ^ ab"Driving Miss Hazy". The Loud House. Season 1. Episode 3a. May 9, 2016. Nickelodeon.
- ^"Catherine Taber, SBV Talent". SBV Talent. Archived from the original on April 24, 2016. Retrieved April 20, 2016.
- ^"Nicktoon 'The Loud House' Set To Stun Audiences in May". Beyond the Cartoons. March 30, 2016. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- ^https://www.themarysue.com/raise-bar-for-lgbtq-representation-in-animation/ "The Loud House on Nickelodeon has shown more by showing Clyde’s two dads as recurring characters in a clearly established relationship, and revealing Luna Loud to be bisexual."
- ^https://www.curvemag.com/blog/editors-film-pick/5-best-lgbtq-characters-on-kids-tv-and-why-they-matter/ "Other LGBTQ+ characters in The Loud House: Harold McBride (Gay), Luna Loud (Bisexual)"
- ^"Southern Lehigh grad is an artist on new animated Nick show". April 6, 2016. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- ^ abWhitten, Emily (July 21, 2017). "Emily S. Whitten: Nickelodeon, Squishy Seats… and Me!". ComicMix. ComicMix LLC. Retrieved July 7, 2019.
- ^"Cover Girls". The Loud House. Episode 115a. August 1, 2016. Nickelodeon.
- ^"Two Boys and a Baby". The Loud House. Episode 114b. July 19, 2016. Nickelodeon.
- ^"Pets Peeved". The Loud House. Episode 211b. May 15, 2017. Nickelodeon.
- ^"Love Birds". The Loud House. Episode 409a. November 2, 2019. Nickelodeon.
- ^Roshanian, Arya (July 18, 2016). "Nickelodeon's 'Loud House' to Feature Married Gay Couple". Variety.
- ^ abLiu, Ed (May 12, 2016). "Carlos PenaVega and Breanna Yde to Star in Nickelodeon's "The Loud House"". Toonzone/Anime Superhero. Retrieved July 7, 2019.
- ^Lexi Vollero (May 7, 2019). "Melissa Joan Hart, Ken Jeong, and Eugenio Derbez join Nickelodeon's The Casagrandes". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved July 7, 2019.
- ^"Tails of Woe". The Loud House. Episode 411a. Nickelodeon.
List of The Loud House episodes
Wikipedia list article
The Loud House is an American animated television series created by Chris Savino that premiered on Nickelodeon on May 2, 2016. The series focuses on Lincoln Loud, the middle and only male child in a house full of girls, who is often breaking the fourth wall to explain to viewers the chaotic conditions and sibling relationships of the household.
The episodes are listed in the order of broadcast, timeslots can very per airing with an 11-minute episode airing separately although was produced originally paired with another episode. It doesn't reflect on the series overview.
Season 1 (2016)
Every episode and segment of this season was directed by Chris Savino, with him co-directing with Kyle Marshall in the episode "The Price of Admission"/"One Flu Over the Loud House" (#125).
Season 2 (2016–17)
All episodes and segments of this season were produced by Karen Malach, and most were directed by Chris Savino, with him co-directing with Kyle Marshall on the episodes "The Old and the Restless" (#202B), "Vantastic Voyage" (#205B), and "Patching Things Up" (#206A). The only episodes in this season Chris didn't direct were "Frog Wild" (#208B), "Pulp Friction" (#211A), "Room with a Feud" (#214B), "Garage Banned" (#217B), "Change of Heart" (#218A), "Friend or Faux?" (#220B), "Mall of Duty" (#222B), "The Crying Dame" (#225A), and "Snow Way Out" (#226B), all were directed by Kyle Marshall.
Season 3 (2018–19)
Season 4 (2019–20)
House girlfriend loud
.Every Loud House DATE Ever! - The Loud House
- Modern warfare down
- Slate blue vase
- Valgrind github
- Dewalt oscillating tool amazon
- Yuri harem anime list
- Light bar 2008 silverado