HP Tuners DPF Delete for 2020-2021 Dodge Ram / Jeep Ecodiesel 3.0L
It is time to get more out of your 3.0L Eco Diesel! The HP Tuner MPVI2 is an Eco Diesel Tuner that comes packaged with VCM Editor and VCM Scanner and programming/USB cables.
This makes up the essentials of the VCM Suite, bringing you one of the most powerful and inclusive scanning, diagnostic, logging and calibration products on the market.
The Hp Tuner MPVI2 has full support for our latest rendition of Track Addict. So whether you frequent the drag strip, circuit, autocross or off-road, the MPVI2 has the fastest scanning & logging rates to ensure you capture everything.
The Pro Feature Set takes your HP MPVI2 to the next level. It includes a Pro-Link cable and enhanced firmware, allowing you to log additional, analog signals that are not part of the factory ECM. It comes with a free Pro-Link cable, allowing you log up to two analog inputs with the Pro Feature Set. More Pro Features are coming soon, which will be available to all Pro users!
Eco Diesel VCM Editor
The HP Tuner VCM Editor allows you to read most vehicle control modules flash memory and save it in our proprietary .HPT file structure. VCM Editor enables you to adjust a multitude of complex parameters such as torque strategies, spark tables, fueling, RPM limits, fan activations, transmission shift points and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings and many more. Finally, you can write these changes back to the various vehicle control modules via the MPVI2.
Eco Diesel VCM Scanner
The HP Tuner VCM Scanner gives you the most powerful and comprehensive scan tool on the market. View, chart, and log diagnostic data in real time via the vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic data port. View and clear vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) along with other vehicle module information. Command control functions like closed loop, fans, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and so much more all in real time. No editor package can be considered complete without comprehensive scan tool capabilities.
Eco Diesel Tuner MPVI2 Application:
2020-2021 Ram & Jeep 3.0L Eco-Diesel
The Eco Diesel Tuner offers Stock Power with Delete and 60 Horse Power with Delete
Laptop required to tune vehicle. In addition, the HP Tuner MPVI2 is intended for off-road & organized race use only. This product is not intended for on road use.
Contact us ([email protected]) prior to ordering. This product requires us to modify your ECU in order to be compatible. You MUST SEND IN ECU TO US TO BE MODIFIED. Price of ECU Swap and Required Harness Included. (part# GDPMODH) *
2020-2021 Jeep Wrangler EcoDiesel Tuning | HP Tuners
Play Now. Pay Later. Safe. Easy. Affordable.
Our tuning not only increases your Wrangler’s overall performance but improves driving characteristics and eliminates the factory acceleration lag. Enhance your throttle sensitivity and increase torque to help power your Jeep through it’s next off-road or urban adventure.
This tuning package can only be installed using the HP Tuners RTD or MPVI2.
PPEI is making great strides in expanding the performance of on-highway vehicles and only offers emissions compliant tuning.
PPEI believes there exists (and has always existed) an exception under the Clean Air Act for modifying emissions and emission controls for motor vehicles that have been permanently converted to off-highway race vehicles. In response to EPA's public position and its NCI enforcement, effective 9/16/2019 at 2pm, PPEI has halted sales of race products. PPEI will continue to sell its products designed for on-highway use and is making great strides in expanding the line of on-highway products that deliver the performance that our customers desire.
The EPA has taken the public position that a vehicle designed and sold for on-highway use, such as a common rail diesel pick-up truck, can never be converted to an off-highway, race vehicle if that conversion impacts emissions controls or emissions. The EPA is currently enforcing this position through the EPA's 2020-2023 National Compliance Initiative (NCI), as well as other methods.
SKU: T-2021J-HPTCategories: ECM Tuning, TuningTag: rtdCompatible Years: 2020, 2021Compatible Model/Engine: Jeep EcoDiesel 3.0L
Why choose PPEI for your tuning needs?
We’ve built our team through passion. We are all activists for vehicle improvements and have built our reputation by Redefining the Limits. Each member of our team is expertly trained to perform all tasks based on your needs and our tuning is created by the brightest minds in the industry. Collectively we’ve amassed over 10,000 hours of testing on over 200,000 vehicle in over 30 different countries. We work harder.
What makes PPEI better?
- Our dedication to the industry.
- World class engineering team.
- State of the art dyno facility and testing software.
- 12 years as industry leaders.
- Commitment to progress.
How is your tuning processed/delivered?
When you place an order for tuning all of your vehicle data, modifications, and inputs are immediately delivered to one of our elite calibration specialists. Our specialist then manually writes and creates a tune file specifically for your vehicle details. After your tune has passed all of our quality checks, it is delivered via email and stored using our order processing system. This system allows us to keep a detailed record of your vehicle details, tuning adjustments, and provide you with fast and accurate support.
What this means for you:
- Tuning built to fit your unique vehicle.
- Quality checked and dyno tested.
- Fast delivery through our processing system.
- Smarter support and tuning adjustments.
Is it safe and will it void my warranty?
Our tuning is safer for your vehicle than taking it in for an oil change and you’re always able to return your vehicle to its factory settings to take advantage of warranty services.
Hundreds of thousands of drivers trust PPEI for all of their tuning needs.
Still have questions?
We’re always looking to provide you with all of the information you need to make an educated decision.
HP Tuners RTD
PCM Unlock (required for flashing)
Smart Access Cable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Redefining The Limits™
2 Million+HP Gained
Derringer Tuner, with iDash SuperGauge for 2019+ Ram 1500 and 2020+ Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator 3.0L EcoDiesel
Results in torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, knock, coolant temperature, and EGT, just like your engine's ECM. It actively and safely optimizes calibrations in real-time thanks to its OBD-II connectivity. No competitive tuner does that.
Derringer has 6 levels, adjustable on-the-fly using the iDash. Level 6 produces best-in-class performance. Level 3 is designed for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates with other Banks devices such as our iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, and PedalMonster throttle booster. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But unlike other tuners, it also connects to the vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic bus.
ActiveSafety health monitoring circuitry keeps an eye on the vehicle and the module itself. It checks its health 100 times a second. If it detects an issue, the Derringer instantly bypasses itself, sets a device diagnostic code, and seamlessly returns the truck to stock power. Plus, Derringer's special coolant temp monitoring prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated. The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer — you just choose your preferred power level and enjoy the ride.
- Adds up to 57 hp and 73 lb-ft
- 4.3 truck length lead in the 1/4 mile
- 0-60 mph 1-second faster
- 6 power levels that can be changed on-the-fly via iDash. Each level adds approx 11-12 hp
- Simple plug-and-play installation with easy removal for dealer service
- Interfaces with OBD-II Port (On-Board Diagnostics) to communicate with vehicle's ECM
- Warranty friendly: no reflash required and no traces left in ECM
- Works while in cruise-control
- AutoRate tunes in realtime using vehicle diagnostics
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Transcommand protects transmission
- iDash displays dozens of temps, pressures, speeds, and info your dashboard doesn't
- iDash displays 5 customizable pages of 2-8 gauges per page
- iDash displays DPF regen status, distance between regens, DEF level
- iDash logs up to 20 min/max values with customizable alerts
- iDash displays user-selectable alerts, examples: speed, coolant temp, trans slip
- Real-time bar graph displays Derringer's added power
- Update Derringer firmware, calibration through iDash using microSD card
Emissions Compliant:49 State
US Patent # 7,593,808 & # 7,254,477
AutoRate® Dynamic Tuning
Unlike the fixed tuning used by others, the Derringer calibration is continuously adjusting to provide you the peak possible performance under every driving condition. By utilizing the power of the OBD-II data, the tuner intelligently fine-tunes its calibration on the fly without you having to change its power level.
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) – The Derringer senses your engine’s EGT and intelligently modulates fueling to maintain a safe maximum EGT, protecting your turbo and engine.
- Altitude compensation – The Derringer senses ambient air pressure, controlling the turbocharger to maintain added boost and power as altitude increases.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regen – The Derringer tuner constantly monitors your DPF regen status and will optimize its calibration to ensure the DPF regen process completes successfully.
- Accelerator Pedal Monitoring – The Derringer senses accelerator pedal position to roll in additional power progressively, optimizing part-throttle fuel economy and giving max power when you ask for it.
- Coolant Temperature Monitoring – The Derringer senses coolant temp to control added power. During warmup, no power is added below 120° F, then power is ramped in and fully available above 150° If the coolant overheats for any reason, the Derringer starts removing its power at 230° F, and additional power is totally removed if you exceed 240° F.
- Full Power Timer – The Derringer allows for 30 seconds of wide-open throttle before transitioning to the recommended power level for sustained tow/haul. (Our research has shown that your ECM when at full power will hit 1450° EGT and after a minute or so will pull out fuel to cool things down. So, we do the same thing.)
TransCommand® Active Transmission Safety System
In addition to AutoRate Adaptive Tuning, the Derringer utilizes key engine and transmission parameters to enhance shift performance and improve the longevity of your transmission. Because the competitors lack the essential OBD-II data, they always add power at wide-open throttle—no matter what! This can cause excessive transmission slip, torque converter clutch slip, and even 100+ HP engine derates in order for the transmission to complete the shift. This harms the overall performance and degrades your transmission. The Derringer is meticulously calibrated and extensively tested to properly modulate power during shifting, optimizing performance and safety.
- Intelligent Shift Tuning – The transmission shift request signal is monitored to optimize the power level prior to the shift protecting the transmission, increasing shift speed, and avoiding ECM power derates.
- Boost and Fuel by Gear – Gear based calibration allows for optimum traction and performance
- Torque Converter Clutch Slip Monitoring – The Derringer adjusts to modulate TCC slip to safe levels.
- Transmission Slip Monitoring – The Derringer adjusts calibration to modulate transmission slip to safe levels
ActiveSafety® Health Monitoring
The Derringer is the only tuner on the market to include ‘Active Safety’ health monitoring circuitry. This active failsafe system utilizes bypass relays to smoothly transition your vehicle to stock power levels in the event of any trouble signs in the Derringer. The system constantly monitors various parameters over 250 times a second to ensure that everything is operating as it should. If any competitive tuners lose power or fail in any way, they will instantly trigger a “limp home” mode where all power is lost and the vehicle dangerously slows to a crawl. If the same fault condition occurs to the Derringer it will gracefully remove its additional power and return to stock power levels without a hitch.
- Health Monitoring: Internal self-diagnostics checks the health of the system 250 times per second
- Monitors MAP and FRP signals for out of range condition (disconnected or short circuit)
- Active safety engages if 12-volt power is lost to the Derringer tuner
- Simple plug and play installation
- Warranty friendly: no reflash required and no traces left in ECM
- Enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed
- LED Derringer status indicator
Additional Features with iDash DataMonster or SuperGauge
- 6 power levels with on-the-fly, controlled by iDash
- Derringer screen for viewing added power in real-time
- Regen status displayed over power level when Regen is active
- Datalog up to 100 Derringer, engine, or transmission parameters to microSD card
- Update Derringer software and calibration through iDash
- Expand the system with other Banks Bus products
- AirMouse® Ambient Air Density Module
- 4-CH Analog Sensor Module*
- 4-CH Thermocouple Module*
Chiptuning for Jeep Wrangler 3.0 Ecodiesel 260hp
Puretuning is a specialist in Chiptuning petrol and diesel engines for a better performance and more fuel efficiency. We have years of experience remapping Jeep engines to optimise for performance and efficiency.
Many Chiptuning companies around the world choose Puretuning for their Jeep ECU remapping files. Our Jeep Wrangler 3.0 Ecodiesel 260hp engine remapping file provides the best possible performance and results within the original safety margins.
In the case of the Jeep Wrangler 3.0 Ecodiesel 260hp engine, our ECU remapping file is tailored for more power and torque, reduced fuel consumption, smoother acceleration and improved throttle response. By optimising the torque curve the Jeep Wrangler 3.0 Ecodiesel 260hp engine produces more torque at lower RPM. This also means that you can change gear earlier, so your Jeep engine will run at lower revs and therefore more efficiently.
We analyse your vehicle and can adjust the engine management programme, also known as the ECU (Engine Control Unit). This engine software is largely responsible for the behaviour of the Jeep Wrangler 3.0 Ecodiesel 260hp engine and its fuel consumption. We can customise the ECU for any car, van, truck or tractor.
Ecodiesel tune wrangler
.Jeep Wrangler owner reacts to tuned EcoDiesel
You will also like:
- Vyvanse and grapefruit
- Roblox profile roblox
- Milwaukee wrench drill
- Rpg hentai games download
- Putlocker pretty woman
- La 530 flight status