With the Lasso integration to Monday.com, it is possible to export companies to Monday.com, and keep them updated with up-to-date information from CVR. You can map one or multiple boards in Monday.com and choose which board to use when exporting. It is also possible to create items in Monday.com and have them enriched and updated by Lasso, using the feature of Monday.com.
Updating items created in Monday.com
While it is easy to send companies from Lasso to Monday.com, you may also want to create items in Monday.com and still have them enriched and updated by Lasso. Using the feature, Monday.com can send a message to Lasso whenever the CVR number for an item has been changed. Lasso will then enrich that item, based on your mappings, and the item will be monitored in Lasso, and subsequently updated in Monday.com when a change occurs in CVR.
The is set up per board, and it will only work correctly if the CVR number has been mapped to a column in that board. Therefore, it is important to set up mappings for every board that you would like to send companies to, and to set up a for every board you wish to have automagically enriched and updated.
Setting it up
In order to let Monday.com notify Lasso when the CVR number is changed, it is necessary to set up the webhooks for each board. Follow the steps below for each relevant board, and see the Monday.com webhook documentation for more information.
- Ensure that you have mapped the CVR number to a column in the board, in the Lasso Portal.
- Go to the by clicking on at the top right of the board. Then select the app.
- In the app, select the webhook that says "When a column changes, send a webhook".
- On the next screen, enter the , for Monday.com to communicate with Lasso. The URL should be https://api.lassox.com/webhooks/monday?accessKey=APIKEY, where APIKEY is your api key from Lasso (for more details, see here). Then click Connect.
- Next you must select the column to monitor. Anytime you change a value in this column, Monday.com will send a message to Lasso. It is important that you select the column that you have mapped to the CVR number for this board, in the Lasso Portal. Click Add To Board.
That's it! From now on, whenever you enter a valid CVR number in the CVR number column, Lasso will enrich it with data from CVR (according to the fields you have mapped in the Lasso Portal), and keep it updated.
Seriously… The documentation of this feature is horrible. The guide even has major grammatical mistakes which is just lazy. I guess this feature is not that important to the dev team? It’s up to us to figure out how to integrate? rude!
Too bad because Monday.com Webhooks would basically eliminate the barriers many developers face in beating their workflows into the Monday.com box.
I have no idea about Node.js but below is how far I’ve gotten with PHP… still working on how to actually validate the “challenge” JSON.
- I have a file called webhooks_processor.php on our company website.
- that file logs POST requests to an error file called “webhook.log” that is also on our server so I can see what the heck monday.com webhooks are sending.
- not to overstate the obvious (because it was not to me at first) but at the Board > Integrations > webhooks > “When a column changes, send a webhook” > WebhookURL Prompt, I am entering the url of my webhooks_processor.php file.
So far, all I can get is boolean return of “TRUE” out of this. However, I have no idea if I am a accurately directing the validation response because its not mentioned in the webhook documentation! Now I’m sending it to: but I don’t know. This is not really an API feature.
I hope this helps and we can move this forward somehow.
Monday.com and Webhooks Integration
Extract data about people and companies from Webhooks API. Stay on top of your task list by automatically creating, updating and organizing them in Monday.com. Do much more by connecting Monday.com and Webhooks.
Looking for something else?
Create your own Integration
Connect Monday.com and Webhooks the way you want. Start by selecting the trigger and action events listed here.
Create your custom integration by selecting the Trigger event and Action to be performed.
iPaaS products that connect multiple apps have been costly and complicated to use. Automate.io brings the same power to small businesses at economical price so you can automate away your tedious & repetitive tasks once and for all.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 on
No coding. Easy to use drag and drop interface designed keeping non-technical users in mind.
Used by 30,000+ organizations from 93 countries, from small businesses to Fortune 500.
Secure & Reliable
Runs on secure HTTPS and all sensitive data is stored using powerful encryption format.
Automate Work. Have Fun!
Say goodbye to those busy days.Get Started for FREE
No credit card required.
.Introduction to Automations - monday.com
- Freelance security guards
- Ffxiv new jobs
- Craigslist rental home
- Minecraft duplicate accounts
- Hdhomerun connect
- Maca vitamin shoppe
- Tin whistles songs
- Cloud platform engineer salary
- Incurred synonym
- B model cat
- Jack london suits
- Wellcraft 2500 for sale
- Ipsos shopper login